- Sat. 25 May, 2013 25-29 May 2013 Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Australi...
- Mon. 27 May, 2013 Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa, 27-30 May SatCom Afri...
- Mon. 17 Jun, 2013 Singapore
- Tue. 18 Jun, 2013 18 – 21 June 2013 Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Asia’s largest integrat...
- Tue. 18 Jun, 2013 Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, 18-21 June
25-27 September 2012
COEX Convention Centre, Seoul, Korea
The APSCC 2012 Satellite Conference & Exhibition is an international gathering for the executives in the satellite and the space-related industries. The 15th annual flagship event of the APSCC is back in Seoul, Korea, and is a key opportunity to discuss strategic partnerships and generate new business opportunities.
NewSat’s CTO, David Ball, will join other satellite operators on the “Leading the Satellite Evolution” panel, discussing: -Where in Asia, which regions or for which types of capacity is the issue of oversupply or growing demand most important? What pricing trends are expected? -How will the competitive dynamic between global and regional operators play out? -Are partnerships the most effective route for growing regional operator supply? -What are the bright spots and trouble spots for satellite operators in Asia in the next few years? -How will new high throughput satellites (HTS) affect the market in Asia?